Tamil Nadu lockdown: Tamil Nadu Chief Minister M.K. Stalin (Tamil Nadu government) on Friday extended the coronavirus lockdown in the state till August 9 with no additional relaxations were given this time, as per the new order.
Tamil Nadu Health Minister Ma Subramanian has said that Covid-19 cases in the state have been increasing for the last 3 days. “No of Covid cases has been increasing in the last 3 days. RT-PCR tests have increased. The state recorded 1,859 fresh cases compared to 1,756 cases. Unfortunately, many people are not wearing face masks. Vigilance in TN-Kerala border is increased”
Tamil Nadu lockdown: Full List of Restrictions And Relaxations Issued
- Shops and activities can operate till 9 PM.
- Hotels and tea shops can function with 50% of customers.
- Restaurants can serve dine-in customers at 50% capacity while adhering to Covid-19 norms.
- Amusement parks can re-open with 50 per cent capacity.
- Gyms allowed to operate.
- IT Offices can now operate with 50% attendance.
- Weddings and funerals can take place in all districts.
- A maximum of 50 guests is allowed for a wedding function.
- Maximum of 20 people can take part in a funeral.
- Inter-state private bus transport and international air travel except the ones allowed by the Centre remain prohibited.
- Buses can operate within districts and between districts with the number of passengers capped at 50% seating capacity.
- Swimming pools, social and political meetings, entertainment, sports and cultural events will not be allowed.
- Cinema halls and bars to stay shut.
- Schools and colleges will continue to remain closed.
Mynuts offers Home Delivery during this lockdown
Mynuts offers dry fruits online with home delivery during these pandemic periods and Tamil Nadu lockdown to our customers with a variety of dry fruits and nuts such as Apricot, Dates, Dried Blueberries, Dried Black Raisins, Dried Cranberries, Dried Figs, Dried Golden Raisins, Dried Mango, Brazil Nuts, Cashew Nuts, Pista, Walnut, Pure Natural Honey, Brown Sugar, Cane Sugar and Dieting Seeds such as Flax seeds, Cucumber Seeds, Green Pumpkin Seeds.
Showing 1–32 of 77 results
Dried Figs Anjeer 500g650.00 ₹Add to cart
Anjeer makes a part of every dietary recommendation, being low fat, low sodium, low cholesterol, and high fiber. It also has the highest mineral content among other common fruits. Anjir helps maintain blood pressure, decreases water retention, and promotes bone health.
SIZE: Jumbo size
Kimia Dates 1Kg (with Seed)350.00 ₹
Turkel Apricots 200g200.00 ₹Add to cart
- Gluten free, high in protein
- Low in calories, high in nutrients
- Can be consumed with salad muffins cakes juices or sweets
- Consume it directly as a snack
- Add in your breakfasts like oats etc
- Keeps the heart healthy
- Helps to improves vision
- Helps to nourish the skin
- Helps to strengthen bones
Organic Cane Sugar / Nattu Sakkarai / Jaggery Powder 1KgAdd to cart
Enrich your family food with Iron Rich Chemical Free, Natural Sweetener Great for Coffee, Tea, Milk and Sweet Products.
இயற்கையாக உற்பத்தியான கரும்பிலிருந்து சாறுபிழிந்து பாரம்பரிய முறையில் தயாரித்து தருகிறோம். ஆரோக்கியத்திற்கு உத்திரவாதம்.
Dried Grape Kismis / Raisin 500g210.00 ₹Add to cart
Buy Raisins 500g Online. Raisin refers to the regular Indian raisins. Packed with nutrients, these are one of the healthiest snacks. The wrinkled fruit is high in nutrients and can be consumed on a daily basis. It can also be added to light snacks like yogurt for an extra boost of vitamins and antioxidants.