Walnut 1Kg (Without Shell)
- Best quality Kashmiri Walnut online with us
- Premium quality, amazing taste, soft in chewing
- Best as a snack
- Rich in beneficial nutrients. Maximum Shelf Life: 6 Months
- Healthy ready food to curb those hunger pangs
- Highest Quality Walnuts
- Broken walnuts with vaccum packed
Out of stock
Notify me when this product is in stock
Walnuts are usually eaten raw or roasted. A walnut is the nut of any tree of the genus Juglans, particularly the Persian or English walnut, Juglans regia. A walnut is the edible seed of a drupe, and thus not a true botanical nut. It is commonly consumed as a nut. walnuts contain good fats, such as monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fats (PUFAs), but they are also a valuable vegetarian source of the essential fatty acid omega-3. They also contain biotin, manganese, molybdenum, vitamin E, and B6.
Health Benefits of Walnuts
- The essential fats in walnut kernels reduce the bad cholesterol in your body. This, in turn, improves your heart health and promotes a healthy heart.
- Regular consumption of walnuts helps in weight management.
- These nuts also reduce your risk of developing type 2 diabetes.
- Walnuts also have anti-inflammatory properties.
- Help in improving memory and brain function.
- Enhance your gut health.
- Essential for strong and healthy hair.
- Can health prevent certain types of cancer.
- Give you a boost of energy.
What are the benefits of eating walnuts?
Walnuts have a wealth of good kind of fats — polyunsaturated fats, which are better for you than saturated fats. They also have a high amount of omega-3 fatty acids. Studies have shown that eating walnuts can help lower LDL (‘bad’) cholesterol in particular, but also lower your cholesterol overall.
What is the best time to eat walnuts?
Just soak 2-4 walnut pieces overnight in a cup of water and have them first thing in the morning. Soaking walnuts helps in reducing the bad cholesterol levels in the body. They are also easier to digest as compared to normal walnuts.
When should I eat walnuts morning or night?
If you want to receive the maximum benefit from nuts, then it’s advised to consume them in the morning. Consuming nuts along with breakfast can help you ward off fatigue and smoothly regulate blood pressure in your body. Experts suggest that nuts and dry fruits are one of the healthiest snack options around
Is Walnut good for weight loss?
Walnuts. Walnuts are high in heart-healthy unsaturated fats that make them great for weight loss. A handful of walnuts every day could help to stimulate fat loss and promote healthy body weight.
Is Walnut good for the brain?
Walnuts are rich in alpha-linolenic acid, a plant-based omega-3 fatty acid. Walnuts also possess more polyphenolic compounds than any other type of nut. Both omega-3 fatty acids and polyphenols are considered critical brain foods that may counteract oxidative stress and inflammation, two drivers of cognitive decline.
Do walnuts help hair growth?
Nuts: Walnuts and almonds are excellent sources of nutrients, particularly biotin, B-vitamins, omega 3 and 6 fatty acids, plenty of protein, and magnesium, all of which strengthen hair cuticles and nourish the scalp. Adding a healthy dose of nuts to your diet will help reduce thinning and promote hair growth.
Shipping & Delivery
The transit time for domestic orders (all over India) is 4-6 business days. When we dispatch an order, we send you an email with the order’s shipping confirmation, including its track and trace number.
Please note that the delivery times given are estimates and are not guaranteed. Deliveries could be delayed due to public holidays, COVID rules & regulations on your place, and weather conditions.
The best way to store nuts long term is to store in containers and keep them in the refrigerator or the freezer. It will help nuts stay fresh for up to six months stored in the refrigerator and for up to one year stored in the freezer.
To preserve the quality of your nuts, keep them away from onions and other high-odor foods. They tend to take on the smell of things around them.
Best container to store nuts long term?
Nuts should be stored in their own airtight containers, such as glass, ceramic, or sturdy plastic containers. Even freezer bags are a good option.
Placing an order at Mynuts is very simple. Let’s go through the process quickly. Feel free to place your order in our online shop directly by filling up your delivery address or you can contact us via WhatsApp at +91-9444316442, we will accept your request and will create your order by our team.
Here’s how you can place an order:
- Select a catalog that you want to order on our shop page at “Mynuts.in Shop“
- Once you find your preferred product you wish to buy, click the “Add to cart” button.
- When you’re done adding items to your cart, click the “View Cart” button.
- Make sure you’re happy with everything in your cart and click “Proceed to checkout”.
- Fill in your name, email, delivery address, city, etc. We only use this info to ship your order.
- And, then select your payment method and click “Place order” to complete your order.