Organic Cane Sugar / Nattu Sakkarai 500g
Enrich your family food with Iron Rich Chemical Free, Natural Sweetener Great for Coffee, Tea, Milk and Sweet Products.
Organic Cane Sugar (Nattu Sakkarai) direct from Farm.
இயற்கையாக உற்பத்தியான கரும்பிலிருந்து சாறுபிழிந்து பாரம்பரிய முறையில் தயாரித்து தருகிறோம். ஆரோக்கியத்திற்கு உத்திரவாதம்.
Out of stock
Notify me when this product is in stock
Organic Cane Sugar (Nattu Sakkarai) or Organic sugar is the best substitute for refined sugar. Buy Cane Sugar Online with us. It has numerous benefits and does not compromise on taste. It is produced by natural methods without any chemical additives. Organic route is the best way to lead a fit and healthy life, and buy Nattu Sakkarai online.
Chemical-free cane sugar is unrefined sugar minus the cancer-causing and environmentally damaging pesticides present in usually grown sugarcane. Compared to white sugar, organic cane sugar has the full-bodied taste of sugarcane and is much less processed, retaining a lot of the nutrients present in cane juice.
Regional Names Of Cane Sugar (Nattu Sakkarai):
|Tamil||நாட்டு சக்கரை (Naatu Sakkarai)|
|Kannada||ಸಾವಯವ ಸಕ್ಕರೆ (Savayava Sakkare)|
|Telugu||చెరకు చక్కెర (Ceraku Cakkera)|
|Malayalam||കരിമ്പ് പഞ്ചസാര (Karimp Pancasara)|
|Hindi||गन्ना चीनी (Ganna cheenee)|
Benefits of Cane Sugar:
- It contains high nutritional content with zero per cent cholesterol, low in sodium with no saturated fats.
- It has a low glycemic index with less number of calories.
- It is a good source of calcium, iron, magnesium, and potassium.
- It is effective in fighting cancer, mainly against breast and prostate cancer.
- It maintains kidney and liver health; fights urinary tract infections and prevents the formation of kidney stones.
- It fights tooth decay, bad breath and maintains healthy skin.
- The antioxidant in cane sugar fights liver infections and boosts the immune system.
Who can use Nattu Sakkarai?
Cane Sugar (Nattu Sakkarai) can be used by anyone from adults to kids. It can be used as a substitute for refined sugar.
Is Nattu Sakkarai good for health?
It is considered a healthier alternative to refined sugar and has a large number of nutrients. It also has numerous health benefits.
Where can we use Nattu Sakkarai?
Cane Sugar (Nattu Sakkarai) can be used in every dish and beverage that requires refined sugar. It is mostly used in traditional Indian sweets and desserts.
How is Cane Sugar (Nattu Sakkarai) made?
Cane Sugar (Nattu Sakkarai) is made by boiling sugar juice to form a particular consistency. It is then dried and beaten down to form the fine particles that are the final product.
Is Cane Sugar (Nattu Sakkarai) organic?
Yes, Cane Sugar (Nattu Sakkarai) is pure organic and it’s also called as organic sugar. It is made naturally without the presence of any adulterants or chemical additives.
Is Cane Sugar (Nattu Sakkarai) better than refined sugar?
Yes, it is better than refined sugar as it has no chemicals in it. Its nutrient content is also more than that of refined sugar.
9 reviews for Organic Cane Sugar / Nattu Sakkarai 500g
Shipping & Delivery
The transit time for domestic orders (all over India) is 4-6 business days. When we dispatch an order, we send you an email with the order’s shipping confirmation, including its track and trace number.
Please note that the delivery times given are estimates and are not guaranteed. Deliveries could be delayed due to public holidays, COVID rules & regulations on your place, and weather conditions.
Placing an order at Mynuts is very simple. Let’s go through the process quickly. Feel free to place your order in our online shop directly by filling up your delivery address or you can contact us via WhatsApp at +91-9444316442, we will accept your request and will create your order by our team.
Here’s how you can place an order:
- Select a catalog that you want to order on our shop page at “Mynuts.in Shop“
- Once you find your preferred product you wish to buy, click the “Add to cart” button.
- When you’re done adding items to your cart, click the “View Cart” button.
- Make sure you’re happy with everything in your cart and click “Proceed to checkout”.
- Fill in your name, email, delivery address, city, etc. We only use this info to ship your order.
- And, then select your payment method and click “Place order” to complete your order.
Mohan KN –
Yet to taste
Manoj Kumar –
A M. –
Rajalakshmi Padmanabhan –