California Almonds 250g, 100% Natural Badam
Buy California Almonds 250g at a discount price at Mynuts. First Quality Almond.
California Almonds are rich in nutrients, especially magnesium, which help curb down hypertension and maintain good heart health.
California Almonds are naturally rich in fiber and protein, thus proving to be a very healthy snack and your friend indeed, when you’re trying to maintain or lose weight. Almonds are also a great source of high-quality and easily absorbed protein.
California Almonds have the highest protein content of all nuts and are a valuable addition to any diet. They are particularly rich in polemic acid and monounsaturated fats and have also been shown to offer health benefits similar to olive oils, especially a reduced risk of heart disease.
No flavorings or salt are added to our 100% natural whole almonds, and they are ideal as a healthy and nutritious snack.
To maintain the freshness and nutritional value of the nuts, they should be kept in a cool and dry place and preferably in a closed container.
Benefits of consuming California Almonds
- Adding almonds to your diet can help you fight against heart disease and diabetes
- Almonds increase the insulin sensitivity in people who have a higher risk of diabetes
- Almonds reduce the LDL (bad cholesterol) levels in your blood
- Being rich in Vitamin E, Almonds stimulate the production of collagen in your skin, helping you look young and fresh at all times
- Almonds give your body, the power it needs to fight infections
- Almonds are very good for your memory and can help you in preventing Alzheimer’s
Health Benefits of Almonds
1. Almonds deliver a massive amount of nutrients
2. Almonds are loaded with antioxidants
Almonds are high in antioxidants that can protect your cells from oxidative damage, a major contributor to aging and disease.
3. Almonds are high in Vitamin E
Almonds are among the world’s best sources of vitamin E. Getting plenty of vitamin E from foods is linked to numerous health benefits.
4. Almonds can assist with Blood Sugar Control
Almonds are extremely high in magnesium, a mineral that many people don’t get enough of. High magnesium intake may offer major improvements for metabolic syndrome and type 2 diabetes.
5. Magnesium also benefits Blood Pressure Levels
Low magnesium levels are strongly linked to high blood pressure, indicating that almonds can help control blood pressure.
6. Almonds can lower Cholesterol Levels
Eating one or two handfuls of almonds per day can lead to mild reductions in “bad” LDL cholesterol, potentially reducing the risk of heart disease.
7. Almonds prevent harmful Oxidation of LDL Cholesterol
“Bad” LDL cholesterol can become oxidized, which is a crucial step in the development of heart disease. Snacking on almonds has been shown to significantly reduce oxidized LDL.
8. Eating Almonds reduces Hunger, Lowering your overall Calorie Intake
While nuts are low in carbs, they are high in protein and fiber. Studies show that eating almonds and other nuts can increase fullness and help you eat fewer calories.
9. Almonds may be effective for Weight Loss